Going Postal: Extreme Going Postal: Extreme

I was just about to complain...

...that this movie deserved a higher score. The animation was smooth, brilliantly stylized and had a great, simple storyline which was perfectly told without speech.

However, the part at the end was unnecessary. Now, I know we all despise terrorism, but quite frankly the last section was pointless and was nothing I hadn't seen before on newgrounds, especially in the wake of 9/11. It was just cheesy.

But don't let that put you off. I loved the main storyline and hope you make more in the future.

sorbitol responds:

Thankyou for your considered comments.
I appreciate them.

Solar Burn Solar Burn

I liked it.

That was cute, stylised and had a great plot. Specially loved the roast chicken bit.
Keep at it.

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Wow

I really really enjoyed that. 5/5

One of the best stick figure movies around.

Trigger Happy! Trigger Happy!

Nice one.

I voted 5. That's a fairly competent animation which deserves to make it past judgement.

Keep at it.

Los-Tres-Hermanos responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it, man.

(2006) Quick Animation (2006) Quick Animation

Dumbest.

Come on, you nicked a short clip from Dumb and Dumber, which isn't that funny on its own and put some shoddy animation to it. At least come up with your own script.

Jezereth responds:

Right laddie okies.

Mexican Nut Dance Mexican Nut Dance

Wow.

That's great. Smooth, well drawn animation and despite the length, an excellent storyline. It's strange you have no other movies on Newgrounds. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Keep it up. Butters.

Schnitzel Bong Schnitzel Bong

This was so great.

No offense, but the poor animation made it funnier. This definatly shouldn't be blammed.

random stuff... random stuff...

Some pretty good shit.

Few scenes weren't that good, but on the whole it was class. I think you need to sort out the music a bit as the constant stopping and starting got on my nerves.
Otherwise, well done.

Jbokitp Jbokitp

Orgasmic

Can't complain about it. Well done.

JPI responds:

Cheers, neither can I!

Pope Vs Jesus Pope Vs Jesus

A pope without grey hair?

The overly used idea of two blokes fighting drags this down a lot, and the animation wasn't that good either, especially the guns on the outside of the hands.

dazza-mate responds: